Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Ingenia Solutions Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Ingenia Solutions Ltd and acting in the course of their employment
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ingenia Solutions Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Ingenia Solutions Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Ingenia Solutions Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or when contacting us or at any time are correct and complete for any of our websites: Ingenia Solutions Ltd.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Ingenia Solutions Ltd or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Ingenia Solutions Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Ingenia Solutions Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst Ingenia Solutions Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Ingenia Solutions Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. Ingenia Solutions Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ingenia Solutions Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Ingenia Solutions Ltd details
27. Ingenia Solutions Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4335740 and it operates the Website http://www.ingeniasolutions.co.uk/.
You can contact Ingenia Solutions Ltd by email on email@example.com.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website ingeniasolutions.co.uk (“our site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.ingeniasolutions.co.uk is a site operated by Ingenia Solutions Ltd (“we” or “us”).
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
— In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
— In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
— For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
— To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
— To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
— To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
— Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
— Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
— any part of our site;
— any equipment or network on which our site is stored; — any software used in the provision of our site; or
— any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
— Chat rooms.
— Bulletin boards.
(together the “interactive services”).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
— Be accurate (where they state facts).
— Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
— Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not:
— Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
— Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
— Promote sexually explicit material.
— Promote violence.
— Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
— Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
— Be likely to deceive any person.
— Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
— Promote any illegal activity.
— Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
— Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
— Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
— Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
— Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
— Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
— Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
— Issue of a warning to you.
— Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
— Further legal action against you.
— Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
This document was last updated on 23rd September 2020.